“When I saw how the Pandas gambled, I had to bring it over and share it with all of you. Everything about it is familiar, yet different. The cards are oversized to fit their paws. It’s sort of like Texas Hold ‘Em poker, but you don’t have to know anything about that to play it. The whole game centers around constantly lying, which makes it a lot of fun. While they have a way of playing it for real money, they also have a way that makes for a great social or family game for 2 – 6 players.”
- No player elimination
- You don’t have to fold all the time, like you do in Human Poker
- A few special abilities really spice it up
- A gold fairy gives you money if you really need it, but then you have to frolic with the fairy for a while.
- It’s actually fun to play for its own sake, when no real money is on the line. The Pandas are laughing and joking the whole way through!
- You can also play it with real money…if you’re Panda enough!