In Super Street Fighter 4 Ae, Juri’s trickiness and multifaceted game make her an interesting choice. I’m compiling all of the resources that I have learned how to use Juri from as a way to help beginners quickly and effectively pick up Juri.
Start Here –
- The Option Select intro to Juri in ssf4 ae.
- Execution tips for Juri.
- Juri combos.
- Simple ways to set up U2 for Juri.
- Fuhajin (spinkick) tricks. (Videos after this point are for advanced Juri tips)
- Juri Resets.
- Mix up options.
- Fuzzy guard tricks.
- Counter hit Sekku’s pt1.
- Counter hit Sekku’s pt2.
- Advanced Juri Tech.
The shoryuken forums on Juri – with information/clarification on everything you could be wondering/not covered by the video above.
For advanced players – An advanced guide with everything you could possibly want to know about Juri
Juri words of wisdom:
- Back jump is one of the best opens for her as you can punish almost every offensive open with a Shikusen and safe at very worst. For matchups where you need to be offensive, go with a neutral jump.
- As with Adon, don’t rely on your air kick, it’s too easy to punish.
- Senpusha is as easy to punish as Shikusen, keep this in mind
- c MK is the poke of choice most of the time
- If you’re just starting out, U2 is much easier to use and set up. U1 is better at higher levels as it gives Juri a lot more options.
If you have any other tips/words of wisdom for anybody else learning Juri in Super Street Fighter arcade edition or any questions, help everybody else out by leaving a comment below.